Registration to LES

Please fill out the form at this link : click here or below this text box:

Below are other forms and information that you can download and fill out before you come to school. They can then be faxed to the registrar Diana Chimbolo at 802-228-5026 or emailed to

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Diana Chimbolo at 802-875-5151 or

For the Two Rivers Virtual Learning enrollment form, click here.

Records Request.pdf
03 Form_ 2020 TRSU Responsible Use Expectations (06.10.2020).pdf
Free & Reduced.pdf